Open your door and enjoy the ocean view while the breeze touches your skin. You can see the vibrant colors of our hammocks, and our tropical wooden chairs, while the waves break at the beach and the sun shines. Everything is design for you to relax.
We have 8 rooms and a family bungalow:
For rooms 1,2,5,6,7 y 8 we can put an extra single bed.
- Macuil (lower level) queen size bed
- Granadillo (upper level) queen size bed
- Encino family room (lower level) queen size bed + futon that can be made into a double bed
- Cimarron (upper level) queen size bed + futon that can be made into a double bed
- Ocotillo (lower level) queen size bed
- Parota (upper level) queen size bed
- Chicozapote (lower level) queen size bed
- Caoba (upper level) queen size bed
ALL OF OUR ROOMS HAVE:
- Private terrace with chairs and a small table,
- Palm tree ceiling and hammocks on upper level rooms,
- Ceiling fans,
- Hot water,
- We support our local producers and use natural products like shampoo and shower gel,
- Drinkable water,
- Daily cleaning service,
- Check out 12 pm.
Our family bungalow can fit up to 5 people. It has 2 levels, on the upper level it has a double and a single bed and the lower level a king size bed. The bungalow is located on a second floor and has a small living room and a refrigerator. It also has its own terrace with a hammock and private bathroom.